Monday, July 19, 2010

My favorite Anniversary....

Other than my birthday and Thanksgiving, this week is my favorite of the year....It's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!


The newest fall fashions at great prices. What could be better?! Now, it is a little odd trying on sweaters and boots when it's a sweltering 102 degrees outside (BestMomEver, if I hear you tell me it's "hot" in California one more time....) but I truly love it. And while I put myself on a tighter budget than usual this year, I still made some PHENOMENAL purchases!


(Nordstrom)

I haven't bought a watch since...well, ever, I think. I still wear the Roxy watch my grandparents got me for my birthday in 8th grade and I also have a watch that once belonged to my uncle. But when I saw this beauty from Michael Kors, I just had to have it. I can't wait for it to be Fall so I
can rock this.


(Nordstrom)

And my obsession with foldover boots that started last year continues with these lovelys from Franco Sarto. Plus, they're grey, which, if you have seen my closet recently, is clearly my new favorite color. AMAZING.


And I may have dropped a hint to BestMomEver that this little gem would great look under the Christmas tree since I recently had to retire my favorite gold tote due to old age:


(Nordstrom)

So, I highly recommed hightailing it to your nearest Nordy's
before August 2nd.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. i have a few MK watches and I LOVE them.you won't ever regret that purchase. promise!

    ReplyDelete