Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mommy!!

I have the best mom ever. I'm not even overexaggerating. I called her yesterday morning (6:30am her time) BAWLING and she listening attentively, gave loving words of wisdom, and calmed me down enough to return to work in 6 minutes flat. The fact that she is 1,350 miles away is REALLY difficult sometimes, but thankfully modern technology makes it easy for me to call, text, email (and sometimes all three...) any time I need to.

But I'm still really excited that I found Mom In A Box.


(Thanks DailyCandy)


Not only is the product convenient and looks rather comforting, but the section of their website entitled Help I'm Bored might be the greatest way to waste time ever.

PLEASE click on one of these "ailments". However, be prepared to laugh out loud. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment