Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cali

So I'm visiting (normally) sunny San Diego this weekend (except that it's 64 degrees and overcast...apparently the atmosphere didn't get the memo that "June Gloom" should've ended by now...rude). The main event of the trip is a family reunion, with about 70 of my closest family members. Details and pics on that later, but I wanted to show you what my alarm clock looks like in California:

This is Levi, my brother's year old lab who comes bounding into my room at about 7am. He has no qualms about getting right up in my face to snuggle and play. Very different than the iPhone alarm I'm used to in Dallas...

And then later in the day....

Levi was literally snoring on my parents' bed while I was drying my hair. Bailey is totally up in heaven saying "Dude, I NEVER got to do that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment