Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let me Google that for you....

Google. Where would we be without it? Honestly, I don't want to know. But my quality of life improved dramatically today when I discovered let me Google that for you.

This website solves a common problem: people come to you and ask questions that they honestly could've figured out for themselves, but they decide they are too busy or important to research. So, they come ask you, because your time and skills aren't nearly as important or valuable. This particular question may or may not be directly related to you, your experiences or your job description, but still, they'd rather you figure it out for them.

Feel free to pass this website along the next time you find yourself frustrated by inane questions.

Want to see how it works? Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment