Monday, July 5, 2010

'Merica's Birthday

For the 4th of July, a group of my college friends got together and went to Austin to hit up 6th street, float the river and celebrate T.Hemp's birthday!! It was also approximately the one-year anniversary of T.Hemp's wedding to one of my favorite people ever, my sorority sister Bridges. And, just like their wedding, things got a little crazy....and we all had a blast!! 


I wasn't my usual exceptional paparazzi self, so the pictures are few. But considering that the river completely dominated everyone (I lost one flip flop, got sunburnt on the tops of my legs and my nose, and, of course, emerged with enough bruises to make people think I'm in an abusive relationship) the lack of photos is probably a good thing. We floated the river Saturday, then went out to the lake house Sunday. We had good weather, awesome people and plenty of booze, so it was a recipe for greatness!


The theme of the weekend was definitely "icing" (definition of "icing") and no one was safe. I never want to hear the phrase "You got iced!" ever again. 


A few pics from the weekend:


EC, me and Trizzle about to hit 6th street!



The boys, getting iced at the bar


The lakehouse


And a group icing, just to top it all off. 

Happy birthday America and T.Hemp, thanks for being born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment