Friday, October 1, 2010

Potential: Best Weekend Ever

I know, I know, I probably shouldn't say things like that, but this weekend really has the potential to be quite amazing. My bff M-Trizzle turns the big 2-5


This girl LOVES to celebrate her bday, so tonight should get pretty rowdy (i.e. Cretia's and/or Knox Street....) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!

Then of course, it's the infamous Red River Rivalry Texas/OU
or OU/Texas weekend here in Dallas. A bazillion Texas and OU fans (as well as people who just like to party) descend on Uptown, the West End and Fair Park to drink, cheer, then drink and cheer (or cry) some more.



It also seems to be visitor's weekend with my friends, tons of people have out-of-town guests coming to visit! So, good reasons to celebrate + football + fun, new people = potentially amazing weekend.

I'll check in Monday to let you know how it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment