Thursday, October 7, 2010

SO. EXCITED.

Today, one of my most favorite people on this planet arrives in Texas. And tomorrow ANOTHER one of my most favorite people on the planet will be here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBN and Uno are coming to visit me! We'll be reunited for the first time since our whirlwind trip to Philly last year.

(The whole group in front of the Love sign)

Uno and NBN have been two of my closest friends since high school. I'm so excited to have them here and to introduce Uno to Texas! (I'll have her in a pair of cowboy bootS saying "ya'll" before the weekend is through...) I'm going to have to stop at the grocery store and make sure I have plenty of Kiwi Strawberry Snapple, PEACHES!, and stuff for French toast....

Can you get here already please?!


(Me & NBN in front of The Bean when I visited her in Chi-town last year)

(Me and Uno when I visited her in SLO during college)


It's gonna be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment