Wednesday, October 20, 2010

24 and a Half

Today is October 20, which means I'm 24 and a half today. (Silently laughing at all my friends who are already 25....! Jk. Kinda.)

Right after my 24th birthday, I decided to make a list of "25 Things to Do Before I Turn 25". Cliche, I know. Some of them are more measurable than others, but all of them are worthwhile. I won't bore you with the whole list, but here are a few, and how I'm doing with them:

-Visit a new country and a new state. Switzerland! (Still working on the new state...anyone want to take a trip to Michigan? Oregon? Let me know.)

-Get a library card and USE it. (Fail, on both counts.)

-Learn to French braid. (Still haven't. Who wants to be my hair model?)

-Join a tennis league/clinic. I did two 6-week sessions at the Village and I was playing pretty regularly with the girls on Sunday nights, gotta get back into it!

-Ski a Blue Run, without falling. (Ski season is right around the corner!)

-Earn a raise. Accomplished after my annual review, yay!

-Keep in touch with friends better. While I can still improve on this one, I feel like I've definitely spoken to/emailed/seen a lot of my friends recently, which is awesome. Going to have to keep this one up!

I better get cracking on the rest of my list...don't want to have a "quarter-century crisis" over not finishing these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment