Thursday, September 23, 2010

FRY the FROGS!!!!

So many fun things happening this weekend! First and foremost, Daddy and BestMomEver are coming to town today! It's family weekend at the Alma Mater, so LittleBro and his frat have some fun festivities planned. The parentals are staying  a mi casa, which means I get to sleep on the air mattress in the guest bedroom...sweet. Tonight, it's dinner at Campisis with the newlyweds, then tomorrow,
SMU is going to FRY THE FROGS from TCU!!
(Let's just hope this time, no one gets hurt when we tear down the goal post a la 2005...)


Oh, and since this is my blog, I'm going to brag a little bit. I scored a whopping 145 points in my fantasy football league this week. Dub Ya Md's (one of my company's sales reps) got absolutely slaughtered in our match up.
By a girl. I think Mick-a-Roo would be proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment