Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Wheels

After three months of saving my dinero and sharing a ride with BestMomEver, I finally decided it was time for my own set of wheels. I'd been looking for awhile, but this week I turned up the heat and yesterday, I made a decision.....


BME took a quick pic at the dealer yesterday to send to my dad. That's good old GPA in the background, he helped me broker the deal. We had a lot of fun hanging out the last two days while I made a decision and I heard A LOT of stories....(if you ever are curious as to how Hollandia dairy started, I'd be happy to tell you....)

Here's a better shot of the actual coche:

(photo from xeoco.com)

Stats: 2011 Lexus IS 250 Smoky Granite Grey with Black Interior

I think my favorite thing is the Bluetooth technology. I drove the long way home from work yesterday, just because I was having so much fun calling people from my car!!

Next step is to find a dwelling, then I think the big move will finally feel complete.

1 comment: