Tuesday, July 5, 2011

America's Dog

Happy (belated) 2nd Birthday to Levi!! 

My fourth roommate turned 2 years old yesterday, on the 4th of July. After LittleBro rescued him in Dallas, the vet estimated he'd been born in early July. We're decided that he was born on the 4th, and is therefore America's dog!

BestMomEver truly out did herself and made Levi a cake of all his favorite things

 Salmon Paws, dog bones, and tennis balls, frozen in ice! He LOVED it.

This summer, Levi has provided endless entertainment. I love watching him because he's so curious about everything and he hates being left out.

 He loves to sit in my room, at the front of the house, and check out what's going on in the neighborhood.

When I was sick a few weeks ago, I woke up to this little face. He stayed near/on my bed for the whole day I was in it, until I was better.

 He loves getting into Mom and Dad's bed. Especially on BME's side, right after she puts on new sheets!

He's not a big fan of LittleBro being hungover, as evidenced by this one morning...

He LOVES to pose. I swear, he thinks he has his own reality TV show because he's always posing or showing off. Which, considering how funny this little puppy is, would make for pretty good viewing. 

Happy birthday Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment