Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It Will Be Better

After a good six months of big life changes and adjustments, I've realized that it's ok to second guess myself. It's ok to wonder if I'm making the right decisions and be nervous when there's no way to know for sure.  I'm trying to be better at is giving myself a little lee-way. In so many areas (family, work, friendships, etc.) I want to be perfect on the first run at everything, which just isn't feasible. New obstacles, like keeping in touch with friends I've moved away from or being in an office with new people, are going to take time to master; I just need time to get it right.

Which is why when I saw my friend Champagne Tastes post this blog on her Facebook, it really hit home. If romantic comedies have taught us anything, we should know by now it's usually when your heel is stuck in manhole cover and a runaway dumpster is heading straight for you that you find the most perfect scenarios!

1 comment: