Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fashion.Overload.

My favorite time of year is fast approaching and this year Nordy's did something even better than send out a preview catalog....they sent out a preview email! Normally us loyal customers get the much anticipated Anniversary catalog about three weeks before it's available at stores or to the casual customer; the catalog has a sampling of what's going to be available, then when you actually go shopping, you see all the sale items. 

Not this year! Instead, I got an email with links to EVERYTHING in each department that will be offered. I spent my lunch break yesterday perusing the offerings...probably a good thing for my bank account, I wasn't drooling over nearly as much as a I usually do. Also could be influenced by the fact that since I'm not longer living in Texas, I'm not preparing for random stretches of freezing temps and the occasional freak snow day!

On top of the Anniversary sale, today Neiman Marcus began their pre-sale of Rachel Zoe's first collection for them. 


Now, talking about drooling....she clearly designed this collection after all her favorite/signature looks. Which, since she and I have basically opposite body types, means a lot of these pieces aren't going to end up in my closet. But I can still appreciate them! Sadly, Neiman Marcus wouldn't let me borrow any of their images (rude) so you'll just have to hit up the website for yourself. 

My overall thoughts on the collection: classy.innovative.creative.timeless. 

Bananas. I'm like, obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment