Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Around Town

Sadly, my lack of a camera (again, I know, I know...) has impeded my ability to adequately capture my first month back in the Golden State. I've gotten to do lots of new/fun things recently and thankfully, Lee has captured a few of them!! 

First, we attended a birthday party at a beautiful home in the hills above La Jolla. It was "Woodstock/Hippie" themed and people really got into it!

Lee in her 70's outift

 And probably the best surprise of the day, seeing my favorite Navy Seal at the party!! Running into one of my favorite Texas people in California totally made my day!

And this past Friday, we grabbed drinks with my parents and listened to Michelle Branch give a concert on the patio at La Costa.

 Lee and I rounded out the weekend with a little Sunday Funday at the San Diego Polo Club. It was opening day at the Del Mar Polo grounds.


 In between the AMAZING people watching, and cheering for the players, we stomped a few divots and sipped a little champagne in the San Diego sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment