Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A SURPRISING Evening!

The girls got me. I thought I was having dinner last night with the "original" four...the girls that have been together since that Bid Day run to the Chi Omega house. I was picturing a couple margaritas, a few "oh gosh, don't remind me..." stories and a lot of laughing. I got that, times a few. When I walked into the restaurant, the unmistakable chime of "SURPRISE" let me know I'd be dining with even more wonderful friends. We went to Mattito's, home of the infamous Rumba Rita, and the site of MANY great evenings.

Thanks Shufy for playing papparrazi and getting some candids!

The Entrance


The beginning of the never-cute-cry-face


A little sweet to end the celebration!

*Note to self, horizontal stripes, not flattering. Oh well!

Thank you sweet friends for sending me off with lots of well wishes! I'm already excited to come back and visit, and I expect to see your lovely faces in California soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment