Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Hey There 25.....

Didn't see you coming! No, really, my birthday this year has TOTALLY snuck up on me. Considering all that's happening, it's not surprising the 25th anniversary of my birth has been overshadowed by:


Packing


and jetting across the Pond for a wee wedding

Early this week it was my friend JStay's bday as well. His adorable girlfriend The Glam Nomad got a group together for a sunset boat ride. So fun!


The birthday boy playing captain

And don't worry, I managed to squeeze a little birthday love out of the evening too!



I also started today off right: went to Starbucks with my "Free Birthday Drink" card in hand and walked out with two free drinks because they messed my first one up. Yay for a highly caffeinated birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment