Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Fail.

Well, it's official, I should not be allowed to own a camera. After going quite awhile without one, I purchased a new Canon Powershot a couple days prior to my departure for Scotland. I captured amazing photos of Glasgow, St. Andrew's, and best of all, my cousin's wedding, particularly one shot of the groom and I looking amazingly dapper.

WELL. I got on the plane back to the States, but my camera did not. Sometime between taking pictures of the head table at the reception and getting ready to leave the reception, my camera and I parted ways. Cross your fingers a particularly honest guest realizes he or she picked up the wrong camera and we are once again reunited.

If we are not reunited, BestMomEver was very picture happy the whole trip, so not all is lost. I just have to wait until she gets around to sending me the photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment