Monday, April 25, 2011

If It Wasn't for Texas....

It still feels a little surreal that this is my last week in the Lone Star State. I've come to call it home these past six years and leaving is truly bittersweet. One thing I'm grateful for is my discovery of  true country music. George Strait's "If It Wasn't for Texas" seems appropriate this morning.







I tried to write a list of things I'm going to miss about Texas. Not only would it be too long to fit into one blog post, but the things I'm going to miss are truly intangibles that I can't put into words: memories, friendships, traditions, creature comforts. Texas, and Dallas in particular, will always be an incredibly special place for me and I know that I will miss it (and everyone who's made it so amazing) dearly.

Thanks for the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment