Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

My Daddy is turning...well...another year older today! I wish was there to celebrate with you!

(Is BestMomEver making German chocolate cake as usual?? YUM!)



Dad, thanks for always being there for us and for teaching LittleBro and me that if we only expect the best from ourselves, then that is what we will achieve! Get excited, because what I want for my birthday is more golf lessons from YOU! (It'll be kind of like me learning to drive again...remember how much fun THAT was?!)

I cheated a little bit and got my dad the same present two years in a row...another anniversary at my job! Which means he isn't paying my billz...until I move home next month that is :).

Do the terrible twos apply to jobs as well? I hope not! I'm so grateful to be gainfully employed at a growing company, with co-workers I actually enjoy being around!

And let's make it an odd three of things today....we're officially at 60 days until I return to the Golden State and take residence in America's Finest City. So much to do, so bittersweet, I can't believe it's only two months away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment