Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Bday Corral Pal!!

Today we celebrate the birth of one of the most amazing, unique, and fun-loving people I know....she was my first friend at SMU and God surely blessed me putting this girl in my life! Her wedding is just around the corner and while I'm devastated I can't be in Cowtown this weekend to participate in the bachelorette festivities, I'm eagerly counting down the days until I see this crazy, wonderful, smiling face next month!!!


 Top Golf adventures


 Just chillin' in the Prius, solo. Probably has the heat seaters on full blast even though it's about 78 degrees outside.

Red River Shootout tailgate 2010

Happy Birthday Shufy!! Love you and miss you TONS!

(I almost posted the videos of your Cali road-trip singing performance....I decided against it, but they may be making an appearance at the wedding...just a heads up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment