Friday, February 3, 2012

Jet Set Dreams



If nothing else, this blog has documented my love of travel. My Pintrest boards do the same. In 2011, I boarded a plane at least once in 10 out of the 12 months of the year. 2012 is gearing up to be very similar: two trips in February, one in March, two in April, two in June and a few more are in the planning stages. While travel, for work or pleasure, can be stressful or tiring, I love it. Give me a flight delay over time at the office any day. I chalk this up to my chronic case of Wanderlust; if I don't have a trip booked, I honestly start to feel anxious, almost trapped. Thankfully, that hasn't been the case in quite awhile (I'd like to thank many of my friends who've gotten married in the last five years, heavily contributing to my active travel schedule).


So if you're thinking about a cool trip and want a travel buddy or you are going off to live in a new place and are open to visitors, holla atcha girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment