Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jaunts

I've been a bit quiet recently...because I spent most of February on a plane. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but considering I was in the Southwest terminal of San Diego airport 4 times in 13 days, it felt like it!

This month started with our company's biggest tradeshow of the year (another reason I've been a bit MIA, just a teeny bit of stress going on!) It was held in San Francisco this year which I loved; we stayed at a great hotel and I got to see tons of friends. I was TERRIBLE about taking pictures, but, good news, I finally got a new camera battery, so I have no excuses for not documenting upcoming events!

Team trip out to Alcatraz

A shot of "the Rock" from the boat over

Punch bowl at Hobson's on Haight/Ashbury
(The only Internet appropriate photo from my weekend with friends. s4prtying)

After a long but fun week in SF, I hopped on a plane due East for a little country fun with my bestest. Add another city/state to our list!

Hello NashVegas!

Oh, hey Mr. Dud-nay!

Bushwackers. Best.Drink.Ever.

Happy Birthday Valentine!

Waiting to go into Patterson House (for Pimm's!)

At the Stage on Broadway

Our cowgirl boots!

Typical NBN, getting a ride in a golf cart through the BNA airport

And back at home, enjoying some of the simpler things:

SiriusXM Tribute to Whitney Houston #heartbreakhotel

Starting the weekend off right with a hike through Torrey Pines. Yes, it's February.

No comments:

Post a Comment