Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lone Star Lovin'

I moved, right? This month, it really didn't feel like it, considering I'll have spent about two weeks in Texas by the end of October. But don't worry, I'm definitely not complaining. Time with family & friends, a rousing SMU win, free champagne courtesy of friends in high places, and brisket enchiladas make me a very happy girl. 

But my last visit got even better when I met the new love of my life:


This adorable little man is going to be quite the heart breaker one day....


And while I was at smoo I picked up a little something to help me rep the ponies while in Cali...




And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't UBER excited to jump on a plane back to Dtown tomorrow.
Bubbly + besties + partying in a barn = best.wedding.ever?

I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment