Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slight Overreaction?

I love girl scout cookies. I devoted an entire blog entry to my love/hate relationship with girl scout cookies. But this lady takes it to a WHOLE other level.

If you don't feel like reading the article, let me quickly summarize it for you:

Crazy Lady (speaking to Sleeping Roommate): "Where did all the Thin Mints go?!"

Sleeping Roommate: "Uh, I gave them to your kids about 1am, they were awake and said they were hungry."

[Crazy Lady grows 30 feet, body bursting out of her clothes a la the Hulk as she breathes firey rage at the roommate.]

Crazy Lady: "You WHAAAAAAAAAAAT! Those cookies were not for the kids!" [Grabs scissors and attempts to attack Sleeping Roommate. Crazy Lady Husband grabs Crazy Lady, allowing now Sort-of-Awake Roommate to escape. In theory.]

Crazy Lady Husband to Sleeping Roommate: "Run!"

Awake-and-Fearing-for-Her-Life Roommate: "Run? Really? I mean, is she seriously going t - oh, ok this is really happening. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Crazy Lady: "Husband, get off me! RARRRRRRRRRRR. Roommate, I'm going to pick up this board and throw it at you. Then I'm going to chase you outside, pick up a sign, and try to beat you with it!!!!!"


Needless to say, she's in jail, charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. And, presumably, no girl scout cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment