Thursday, January 27, 2011

Temptation.

I admit it: I have about zero willpower when it comes to food. I KNOW how to eat healthy, I have every tool, every trick, every bit of information one could possibly have about portion control, calorie counting, fiber intake, high fructose corn syrup, antioxidants, etc. But while knowledge may be power, all that knowledge is not powerful enough to keep me from going through the Carl's Jr. drive-thru when they finally opened one in Dallas, or from buying that sugar filled Chai latte every single morning like a downright addict. 

But nothing, and I mean nothing, gets me like these puppies:


(And yes, I noticed IMMEDIATELY a few years ago when they made these smaller, I didn't need a news story to tell me. So rude.)

It is ridiculous how fast a box of these will disappear in my posession. I opened the box on Tuesday; it's Thursday and two rows are already gone. Not to mention the few thin mints I've had in between.



Thank goodness I only ordered two boxes. I guess I have a little willpower buried somewhere down there.  

So, here's to broadcasting my faults in hopes that someone will keep me accountable....BestMomEver, I'm talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment