Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No. Freaking. Way.

I head AMAZING news on the radio this morning. A-MA-ZING.

No Doubt is in the studio recording again. They plan to put out a new album this year and, maybe, if I'm really good this year, Santa will bring me another No Doubt tour in 2012.
I can only hope.

I've loved No Doubt since I discovered them in fifth grade, right about the time they released their sophomore album that catapulted them to super stardom.


I have since developed a ridiculous girl crush on Gwen Stefani and basically want to be her. And meeting the drummer, Adrian, after my dad played golf with him is definitely still one of my life highlights. It would be great to go see them for the fourth time. Please go on tour, please!!!

2011 is off to a great start :)


No comments:

Post a Comment