Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspired

I've been a terrible blogger. I could chalk it up to my crazy work schedule or the fact that I've taken on some new projects that are keeping me busy in all my free time, but truly, I haven't felt inspired in awhile. Well, I realized that was my own darn fault, considering I live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and have a plethora of amazing things and people at my fingertips.
So last night, I made sure I was watching as SoCal native, aka the Flying Tomato, took to the snow at the X Games.

Shaun White is a legend in our area; I remember hearing his name whispered during lunch hours as the kid that my friend's brother's friend knew who was being sponsored for snowboarding...at the unprecedented age of 11. It's pretty cool to see him dominating the sport so completely still. If the Double McTwist 1260 doesn't inspire you, I don't know what to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment