Thursday, December 1, 2011

After Turkey Day, But Before Christmas...

...Comes Nordstom's 10 points per dollar event! I know this sounds dumb, but, it seriously is another holiday for me. Last night, BestMomEver and I brought Grandma to Nordy's UTC and basically got her entire Christmas list done for her, all while racking up some serious points that will manifest themselves as Nordy Notes in the near future :).

On my Wish List was....

(norstrom.com)  
 
 Marc Jacobs original scent...I've been out of perfume for a month and finally found a new favorite!
(norstrom.com)  
 
 Mixed Media Gold Bangles...I've been really into mixing and stacking lately, but I'm one big set away from really pulling off the look that I want...ta da!

And then I picked up a few things for myself, so I could get points too!
(norstrom.com)  
 
 Laura Mercier Face Portfolio....it has great neutrals AND comes with brushes, for UNDER $100!


(norstrom.com)  
 
I have this Bellatrix blouse in white so when I found it on sale for $39 in the floral, I promptly snatched it up!


And these beauties are still on my "Lust" list...they didn't have my size (but they had BME's size, so she bought them, darn our different sized feet!) so I have a very nice Nordy's sales person hunting them down for me :).

Tory Burch "Blaire" Boot
(norstrom.com)

It was a nice break in the week: a little vino, some yummy appetizers, and lots of fun new things to take home!

No comments:

Post a Comment