Friday, August 12, 2011

Listed

I love my iPhone. In fact, I commonly refer to it as the magic phone, a direct result of spending most of my adolescence with a cell phone that looked like this:

zackmorriscellphone.wordpress.com

Just a few minutes ago, I used my phone to download music, share a contact (while talking on the phone) and email myself the picture below. I routinely use the "Notes" feature to keep track of things while I'm on the go (my three most used lists: Books, Cheap Good Wine, & Quotations). But as much as I enjoy the freedom and ease technology brings, I cannot seem to give up making lists on a good old piece of paper. There's a sense of order when I get everything down in one place and a feeling of accomplishment when I can cross things off.

This is weekend about accomplishing things. I have yet to have a weekend this summer where I can really tackle a To Do List, so that's the goal for the next two days.


Of course, I have some fun planned: Mat Kearney is playing at the club tonight on the patio!

1 comment: