Sunday, August 8, 2010

One down, four to go!

This weekend, my dad's family all got together to celebrate the first grandchild's wedding. My oldest cousin married an amazing woman whom I've been very lucky to know from the very beginning. While there were some glitches at the beginning (thank you, American Airlines, for canceling my flight 10 minutes after we were supposed to be boarding...), it was a great weekend of family, friends and LOTS of fun. Who knew so many of my family members could tear up a dance floor?! 

The bride and groom out after the rehearsal dinner!

The whole fam enjoying a great party!

And what might be the greatest picture of LittleBro dancing ever!

Right before the garter toss.

Overall, a great weekend. I actually ENJOYED Lubbock!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment