Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello world...

I've thought about starting a blog for awhile now, but I never took the time to do it. But the same question keeps coming back to me: WHY NOT? (Anyone who went to high school with me, name the kid who put that on his graduation cap the year before us....!)


So, I decided to come up with a list of reasons why I should start a blog instead:


-I have tons of friends and family all over the world (I know, I'm soooo cool) and I am terrible at keeping touch. I admittedly do not like talking on the phone, thank Best Mom Ever for that one, she doesn't like talking on the phone either. And she hates ironing, hence why I rarely buy clothes that will ever need to ironed!


-I miss writing. Even if it's only going to be to chronicle the San Diego SUPER Chargers' march to the SuperBowl this year (I can dream, right?!) or brag about the fact that my cooking skills are actually getting better (I swear, they are!), it's still writing. 


And the REAL reason I'm going to start this blog...
-Let's face it, I like to talk. And this is basically like talking, to myself, but while pretending other people care about what I'm saying, at the same time. MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!


So, hello blog world, Yana is officially here!

No comments:

Post a Comment